Davido expecting baby from popular Tanzanian Socialite?
There are some ongoing speculations that popular music star Davido is expecting his second child; but not with his baby mama, Sophie Momodu this time around.
Reports have it that the lady in question is a Tanzanian socialite, by the name Agnes Masogange.
It was alleged that the whole seed planting encounter happened on November 2015 when Davido and his gang hung out with some Tanzanian girls on his birthday, and what was supposed to be a fun outing turned a tad humiliating as his team talked about having sex with the uncomprehending girls in Yoruba language.
One of the girls, Agnes Masogange, who shared the details of the meeting on her IG page, is now claiming to be pregnant and hinted that Davido is responsible for it.
Recently she posted a photo of Davido’s HKN necklace and captioned it ‘I’m missing him’, and quickly after that, she shared the result of her pregnancy test. See them:
Though she didn’t make any statement, her intent was clear, and as soon as she kicked off the controversy among her followers, she deleted both posts.
So, now, we are wondering, Davido, self-acclaimed Omo Baba Olowo, going to be a father again?
Read more about Davido
- Davido Drags Dele Momodu in new Social Media Beef: ‘You for Tell Me Make I Buy You Ticket’
- Davido’s daughter looks cute…what a striking resemblance!
- Davido got himself new car as birthday gift
- Davido hit back at critics that he spends his father’s money calling…”We bought dad a ₦409m car for his birthday”
- Eddie Murphy expecting 9th baby with girlfriend Paige Butcher
- Baby Alert! Janet Jackson and Husband, Wissam Al Mana are Expecting Their First Child
- Davido succumbs to pressure, returns baby to her mother
- Davido and daughter makes our star sighting for today
- Fans expecting wedding bells when I’m still single – Yvonne Jegede laments
- ‘I can never fight Davido. He is too small for me!’ – Dele Momodu addresses Davido’s ‘my boy’ taunts